SV203C servo motor controllers have all the functionality of the SV203B servo motor controllers with the added ability to transmit and receive infrared serial data via the IR100, which is included.
The SV203 B/C processes commands sent by a host computer connected to the serial port. The commands are ASCII character strings that select the board, tell which servo to control, and the position of the servo. MORE INFORMATION SV203C
? Receive infrared commands from a SONY? TV compatible remote.
? Transmit infrared commands to a SONY? TV compatible device. Features * Controls 1 to 8 servos per board 8 bit resolution, value from 1 to 255, under one degree precision
* Servo port can be reconfigured for digital output to drive on/off devices. Source/Sink 25 mA per pin
* Interface to PC through RS232 Serial port (2400 to 19200 baud).
* User definable board ID number (allowing multiple board to share same serial line).
* 5-Ch, 8-bit A/D input port for reading 0 - 5 Volts. (Control servo positions via Joystick/Pot)
* An SPI port for shifting in/out serial data
* Dimensions: 1.4 in X 1.7 in
* Servo Connectors: 3 pin sip. Futaba J-type connectors.
* Power supply: 7V (Up to 15V, but excessive voltage may damage servos)